Forum Malone Bob Strona Główna Malone Bob
Bob Malone

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Sunday 28th NovemberOh Squats: Bar x 530 x 540 x 1Squat: 3 s

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Malone Bob Strona Główna -> mindragehols
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
HartgraveN6b

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 02, 2014 10:23    Temat postu: Sunday 28th NovemberOh Squats: Bar x 530 x 540 x 1Squat: 3 s Odpowiedz z cytatem

Sunday 28th NovemberOh Squats: Bar x 530 x 540 x 1Squat: 3 sets of 5 x 105Overhead Press:55 x 555 x 550 x 5 ( dropped weight for better form felt i was hyperextending too much pressing had deteriorated greatly) Chin Ups: 2 sets of 8 BWset of 6 BW (did stricter form on chins rather that kipping and concentrated on squeezing bicep at top)All in all felt a very good workout.good workout today PRedOh Squat bar x 530 x 540 x 1Squat107.a way to slip away, knock one off, and get back to work without the necessity of a woman involved.s cheap, it?There isn't anything else you can do man, sorry.I was told I had osgood's when I was about 10, trx at home it was a bitch but you've got to suck it up and work around it as best as possible.Friend barely gets 23mg in the city and that accounts for most of his driving.op says he is looking at 9Kbrb posting pics of 20,000 carsreading not even onceJust that Hasselhof had played Nick Fury in a TV movie before and I was trying to make a little joke and nobody understood it and.never mind.But, in fairness, trx kit many do not.The way things are at the moment they have a 50/50 shot anyway so hey, why not?so ur gonna change for a girl to like u?Shut your fukkin mouth you lil scrotum faced fukkerdehydration can, has, and probably always will result in serious organ damage and possilby death.Water is just to important.Once you prove your mastery over business your salary can explode. Some other careers will start higher but have a more linear growth in pay raises.There are literally thousands of cool things you can use. My schedule, email, everything is on there.I'm not even one of those ppl who think moderation is key, but with running it is. You can really injure your legs and take yourself out of the running game.I need to start doing plyo.in on spud web's lifting log.And I'm not talking about highlights, just talking heads telling you the same thing that the article does. It would be fine as an OPTION, but they play anyway, one after the other.They have certified more than any of the "top" fitness organizations. Notice how ISSA is the only fitness certification website ending with ".Yeah, because that phaggot on San Andreas didn't ring you every ****ing minute."Hey Cesar, the yey is on its way to San Fierro, trx force right?com site that would suit believers better than the rude reality they'll be faced with here? Just a thought.i would attack that logic in court.You dont understand, when you do say 34 in a 30 limit past a speed camera, you automatically get 3[points (Your aloud 6 points within first 2 years driving) and a 60-80quid fine in your post within 5 days."Who can see what others post on your timeline" and "Who can see posts you've been tagged in"Thanks a lot for this reply brah, I think (judging by your answers and others') this is the only definitive way of doing it.breaking newsits nap time for Richard Noggin, sweet dreams brahActually the world has never been better historically speaking srs.Ah, trx machine the wonders of TRTTRT or not, the guys a beastsaw burberry.stopped readingWould build and own a racetrack and make it accessible to the general public. Would drive around on it a lot.Just say 1.38 times his bodyweight.In on the first and last page of a sheety threadNatures sweetener is sugar and is a carb, no way around it.Week 1:Deadlifts:60kg x 1280kg x 1080kg x 1080kg x 10One Arm Rows:26kg x 1226kg x 1026kg x 10This is as far as I logged for week 1, so now I have caught up and I'll skip to what I did today (14th feb).Week 2:Deadlifts:50kg x 1282.
Sugary Drinks Tied to Preschoolers Extra Pounds
Kenpo in UFC_660265
I assume they have to be in the same weight class.I voted A silv xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lip 02, 2014 10:23    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
spejsondemarko

PostWysłany: Czw Kwi 21, 2016 07:21    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

nice article bro!
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Kwi 21, 2016 07:21    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Malone Bob Strona Główna -> mindragehols Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: